ARCHERY RANGE RULES
Safety is always the first and foremost priority here at Triggers and Bows. Please follow these Archery Range Rules to guarantee a fun and safe time for all!
- All standard long bows, recurve bows, compound bows and crossbows are acceptable on the range. 380 and 400 compound bows must shoot in the posted dedicated lanes.
- Family members under 16 must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Always draw the bow pointed toward the target, with or without arrows.
- Avoid physical contact with an archer in the shooting position.
- Do not shoot arrows up into the air.
- Do not use damaged equipment.
- Never use arrows that are too short for your draw length. Do not use cracked arrows.
- Wait behind the shooting line until all archers are finished shooting and the signal to collect is given.
- Never handle another archer’s equipment without permission.
- No broached or expandable arrows.
- No broadheads.
- Do not cross the shooting line to retrieve arrows until everyone is done shooting.
Any failure to abide by these rules will result in temporary suspension or immediate termination of membership.