CANADIAN FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE
PAL Courses are resuming; however, class sizes are smaller. To facilitate the backlog of people waiting for a course, we have created a waiting list. Join today to be contacted for upcoming courses.
CFSC – Canadian Firearms Safety Course
Please note: courses will be held at Triggers and Bows.
Triggers and Bows is happy to offer the CFSC to anyone who wants to obtain their Possession and Acquisition License (P.A.L.) for hunting, recreational or competitive shooting.
The PAL is acquired by attending an all-day course on storing, maintaining, handling, and moving firearms. You will learn the following:
- How to handle firearms and ammunition safely
- How to use firearms and ammunition safely
- How to comply with firearm laws
- How to store non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- How to display non-restricted firearms safely
- How to transport non-restricted firearms safely
The CFSC consists of two parts: classroom instruction and handbook material.
Course Cost: Call 519-449-1001
Upcoming Canadian Firearm Safety Courses:
We are working through the waiting list and will be reaching out to attendees via e-mail to book classes. Please be patient as class sizes have been reduced due to new social distancing protocols. We will be in contact.
Instructor: Sue Rueger
Canadian Firearms Safety (PAL course):
Non-Restricted and Restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Combined. (PAL and RPAL Courses):
- December 4th 5pm – 11pm, December 5th 8am, December 6th 8am