Gun Range Rules
Safety is always the first and foremost priority at Triggers and Bows. Please follow these Firearm Range Rules to guarantee a fun time for all.
- Paper targets ONLY. Any members caught shooting at targets or objects of any other material will be banned immediately.
- All standard handgun calibers are acceptable
- Rimfire and centrefire rifles up to .223 Rem/5.56 Nato are acceptable. Any rifle caliber larger than .223/5.56 Nato can damage the range and is therefore prohibited.
- Shotgun Slugs ONLY. Bird Shot and Buck Shot is extremely dangerous on the range and therefore prohibited.
- Shotguns are to be used on Lanes 1 and 10 ONLY. Use of Shotguns on Lanes 2 through 9 are prohibited.
- Shotguns must be fired from the shoulder. Shotguns without Shoulder Stocks are prohibited on the range.
- Failure to pay for a Guest & Waiver will result in a 30 day suspension of membership
- Guests are to be under the care and supervision of the club member, the member is responsible for all actions of their guest
- Guests share the lane with the member and never have access to their own lane
- Guests share the members firearms and are prohibited from bringing their own firearms to the range
- Family members under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult family member at all times
- Maximum 10 rounds loaded in a gun at any time
- Proper eye and ear protection must be worn upon entry of range
- Entry to range is designed to keep noise on the range. Please open and close one door at a time when entering and exiting the range
- Please prevent falls by using available shelving and keeping floors and walk ways clear
- Actions must be open and empty, or chamber flagged and magazines removed where possible unless the gun is in process of firing on range
- Absolutely no access to down range
- Absolutely no steel core or corrosive ammunition
- No food or drink allowed on the range
- No cross lane shooting
Failure to abide by these rules will result in temporary suspension or immediate termination of membership with no refund, and may result in legal action.