The Range is now Open 24/7
Members MUST book their range time online in advance.
Guest are not allowed at this time.
Back-to-back bookings are now allowed.
Club activities must meet physical distancing protocols
BULLSEYE CENTERFIRE LEAGUE
- Join the Bullseye League today. This is a shooting sport in which experts and novices can participate.
- Takes place the third Wednesday of each month.
- There is a $2 fee for the targets (slow, timed, and rapid) where scores will be kept. At the end of the year, prizes are awarded.
- During times of rapid fire, malfunctions may only be cleared in the presence of the Range Safety Officer (shooter must raise their hand and wait).
- Targets are hung no less than 10 yards, but shooters who achieve a sub-total of 200 should move to 20 yards.
- Shooters may use 1 or 2 hands.
- Shooters are allowed 12 maximum scores; more than 12 will lose highest scores.
- If you are unable to attend a practice, you can always make up your target shooting in the presence of a Bullseye Member or Renee.
22LR RIFLE LEAGUE
- Join this fun in-house league where we shoot at 22 yards off hand at 5 targets.
- Held on the first Tuesday of every month from September to April at 6pm.
- Price: $2/target.
- Non-members are welcome at a cost of $10.
- There is a 10 shot maximum with 2 shots per target. The highest shot gets counted.
ONTARIO INTERCOUNTY HANDGUN LEAGUE (OIHL)
- We are always looking for new members to join this league.
- We compete with 5 other ranges in Southern Ontario during the September to April season.
- All members will receive a season schedule.
- Practice is held on the first Wednesday evening of the month.
- Targets cost $2 for a set of 6.
- Rules can be found at www.OIHL.net.
- As a league member, jerseys are available for purchase.
- This league runs the third Tuesday of every month at 7pm