- Join the Bullseye League today! A shooting sport in which experts and novices can participate.
- Held every third Wednesday of the month.
- There is a $2 fee for the targets (slow, timed, and rapid) where scores will be kept. At the end of the year, there will be prizes awarded.
- During times and rapid fire, malfunctions may only be cleared in the presence of the Range Safety Officer (shooter must raise their hand and wait).
- Targets are hung no less than 10 yards, but shooters who achieve a sub-total of 200 should move to 20 yards.
- Shooters may use 1 or 2 hands.
- Shooters are allowed 12 maximum scores; more than 12 will lose highest scores.
- If you are unable to attend on a bullseye night, you can always make up your target shooting in the presence of a Bullseye Member or Renee.
22LR RIFLE LEAGUE
- Join this fun in-house league where we shoot at 22 yards off hand at 5 targets!
- Meet on the first Monday of every month from September to April at 6:30pm.
- Price: Non-members are welcome for $5/shooter
- There is a 10 shot maximum with 2 shots per target. The highest shot gets counted.
ONTARIO INTERCOUNTY HANDGUN LEAGUE (OIHL)
- We are always looking for new members to join this league!
- We compete with 5 other ranges in Southern Ontario and a match schedule is given out at the beginning of the season which runs September to April.
- Practice is held on the 1st Wednesday of the month in the evening.
- Price: Targets are $2 for a set of 6
- Rules can be found at www.OIHL.net
- As a league member, jerseys may be purchased.