Please note: courses will be held at Triggers and Bows.
Triggers and Bows is happy to offer the CFSC to anyone who wants to obtain their Possession and Acquisition License (P.A.L.) for hunting, recreational or competitive shooting.
The PAL is acquired by attending an all-day course on storing, maintaining, handling, and moving firearms. You will learn the following:
- How to handle firearms and ammunition safely
- How to use firearms and ammunition safely
- How to comply with firearm laws
- How to store non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- How to display non-restricted firearms safely
- How to transport non-restricted firearms safely
The CFSC consists of two parts: classroom instruction and handbook material.
Canadian Firearms Safety Course Handbook PDF
Course Cost: Call 519-449-1001